tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From (Alex Chaffee)
Subject [FAQ] jGuru FAQ Update
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2001 00:22:26 GMT
jGuru maintains FAQs and Forums on Servlets, JSP, and Tomcat (as well as
many other Java topics).  Here is an automated update on recent postings to
Tomcat-related FAQs.  Please direct flames and feedback to .

 - Alex

SPONSORED BY developerWorks

need it? get it. tools, code and tutorials for open-standards based development.

Stay informed with dW's weekly email newsletter

Hi.  You asked to be notified weekly when certain items get new entries.

You can shut email notification off at the FAQ home
page(s) or:

++ JavaServer Pages (JSP) FAQ:

Can I submit multiple forms, say form1 and form2, to a JSP page by clicking a single submit

I am creating my dynamic content by invoking multiple <tt>&lt;jsp:includes&gt;</tt>.
Do I need to call <tt>&lt;jsp:useBean&gt;</tt>; in all the JSP's or will
a one time initialization within the holder JSP suffice?

++ Servlets FAQ:

Should I use one servlet supporting GET to show pages and POST to process forms, or two separate

View raw message