tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From g...@stinky.com (Alex Chaffee)
Subject [FAQ] jGuru FAQ Update
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2001 00:22:26 GMT
jGuru maintains FAQs and Forums on Servlets, JSP, and Tomcat (as well as
many other Java topics).  Here is an automated update on recent postings to
Tomcat-related FAQs.  Please direct flames and feedback to alex@jguru.com .

 - Alex

need it? get it. tools, code and tutorials for open-standards based development.

Stay informed with dW's weekly email newsletter
http://www.jguru.com/misc/register_devworks.jsp?src=notify

Hi.  You asked to be notified weekly when certain jGuru.com items get new entries.

You can shut email notification off at the FAQ home
page(s) or:

  http://www.jguru.com/guru/notifyprefs.jsp

++ JavaServer Pages (JSP) FAQ: http://www.jguru.com/faq/JSP

Can I submit multiple forms, say form1 and form2, to a JSP page by clicking a single submit
button?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=493400

I am creating my dynamic content by invoking multiple <tt>&lt;jsp:includes&gt;</tt>.
Do I need to call <tt>&lt;jsp:useBean&gt;</tt>; in all the JSP's or will
a one time initialization within the holder JSP suffice?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=493247

++ Servlets FAQ: http://www.jguru.com/faq/Servlets

Should I use one servlet supporting GET to show pages and POST to process forms, or two separate
servlets?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=497265