tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New requirement of -Dcatalina.base? [TC4-RC1]
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2001 23:43:59 GMT
Good idea.  This was done inconsistently, so I've updated the code for the
various standard ways to start Tomcat 4 -- now, it will always set
"catalina.base" from "catalina.home" unless you explicitly set it to
something else.

Michael, I should have given you credit for this in the commit message ...
sorry.

Craig