tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com>
Subject 3.3 Client Authentication Status?
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 02:41:34 GMT
I had something urgent come up at the D.D.J. over the past few days, and now
I've naturally got hundreds of e-mails to sort through =)

Anyway, can someone quick fill me in on the status update on Client
Authetication in 3.3? I've seen a few patch e-mails and such, so does that mean
you tough guys already fixed it? Let me know if I can still be of any help, now
that I'm back to the land of the living. I even managed to convert an X509 so
that I could get it into Nutscrape, just in case ;-)

- Christopher

/**
 * Pleurez, pleurez, mes yeux, et fondez vous en eau!
 * La moitiƩ de ma vie a mis l'autre au tombeau.
 *    ---Corneille
 */