tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: TC 3.3 + mod_jk + j_security_check
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 01:02:28 GMT
This is now implemented automatically in the ApacheConfig module.  By
default it does:
JkMount /myapp/* ajp13

Turning this off (via forwardAll="false"), then it outputs all of the
defined mappings (including j_security_check for form auth contexts).
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bojan Smojver" <bojan@binarix.com>
To: "Tomcat Dev List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 5:34 PM
Subject: TC 3.3 + mod_jk + j_security_check

> Unless this is now implemented automatically in mod_jk, I think it would
> be worth mentioning in mod_jk HOWTO about the need to JKMount
> j_security_check when form authentication is used in applications.
>
> I think I should be able to fake a paragraph about it (with examples).
>
> Bojan

*----*

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above
as the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient,
you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail and then delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive
information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal
identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted)
e-mail.