tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: TC 3.3: getRequestURI()
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:24:01 GMT
Yes.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Wannamaker" <Keith@Wannamaker.org>
To: <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 10:57 AM
Subject: RE: TC 3.3: getRequestURI()

> Are you using mod_jk?

*----*

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above
as the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient,
you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail and then delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive
information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal
identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted)
e-mail.