tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From ken.h...@arcordia.com
Subject Re: Multiple requests get generated for a single request
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 09:18:12 GMT

Are you using IE ? It sometimes has a tendency to request multiple times,
with slightly different headers each time. I've never tracked down exactly
what triggers this.

You can sometimes also get it if you have multiple submit fields on a form,
some with Javascript, and then you hit <return> ...

shankris@hotmail.com on 08/08/2001 21:21:32

Please respond to tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org