tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From mailtracker <mailtrac...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat on Windows vs. Unix
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2001 18:19:40 GMT
1.  keep in mind the differences in naming conventions on Windows and Unix:
backslashes and forward slashes, case-sensitivity, end-of-line
characters....
(files created on Windows, if not transferred properly, will appear on Unix
with every line terminated with a "^M")

2. Why not use the latest release version of Tomcat, 3.2.3?  Is there a
compelling reason to stay with the 3.1 branch?