tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Sources in Binary Distributions
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 10:54:16 GMT
Loïc Lefèvre at llefevre@fivia.com wrote:

> I think you don't read ALL the mails you receive, if you look carfully,
> you'll see I wanted to keep the sources in the package...
> The answer I give here is IRONIC ;)

Oh :) Sorry :) My bad this time :) :) :) Yeah, I don't read ALL emails,
especially in this thread that, as I said, it totally pointless... :)

Hm, hint from a long-timer on the Apache projects, never assume ANYONE reads
EVERY-SINGLE piece of email he receives. Most of us are subscribed to A LOT
of MLs to keep track of the different projects, and skim thru messages like
ravens... I've seen people getting 5000 messages and going thru them in
something like two hours - soooo. If there's irony in what you're saying,
usually it's a good common practice to put some :) :) :) here and there...
(especially when you're not dealing with English native speakers, like me :)

Sorry :)

    Pier