tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Sources in Binary Distributions
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 21:05:57 GMT
Paul Speed at pspeed@progeeks.com wrote:

> Everyone who?  jakarta/apache?  I would agree with that.

Since I've been on the ASF, all project I saw always included SRCs in BINs
(now, someone of us might not do it, but that's not a project I use, then).
Discussion pointless... Clogging my inbox when there is so much shit to take
care of before thinking about the rafinate sense of building the perfect
distro...

If I sum up the time wasted on this by all who wrote, and convert it in code
lines for (who knows, maybe organizing mirrors better) we would be mirrored
on at least 90 planets by now.

    Pier