tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Correction to JDC Tech Tip for August 21, 2001
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:18:12 GMT
I _KNEW_ you weren't going to let us down on this one ... any rather
embarrasing blunder with JSP just really cries out for a Jon reply.

I was originally going to ask the (smart-ass) question as to why they
didn't go with Velocity for that particular tip, but we made Pier kinda
made last time. I figured I would just wait for your inevitable comments
;-)

- Christopher ... who promises not to say another word about it :-)