tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Two minor javadoc-related patches
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 20:38:38 GMT

Jon Stevens wrote:

> on 8/10/01 12:56 PM, "Christopher Cain" <ccain@mhsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> > Attached are two minor patches that fix three Javadoc warnings, where it
> > looks like the source got a little out of sync with the comments. No
> > biggies ...
> >
> > - Christopher
>
> I vote we give this funny guy commit access...
>
> -jon

Whoa! Thanks, tough guy! I'm attaching my SSL Listener, just in case
anyone wants to see a little more Tomcat code from me (aside from
Feliner, which I've already submitted). I'm in the process of testing
this now, so this is currently for "Entertainment purposes only" ...
sort of like resume padding =)

- Christopher