tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@binarix.com>
Subject Re: Problem with mod_jk 1.2.0 (latest CVS snapshot)
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 00:57:03 GMT
jean-frederic clere wrote:

> Bojan Smojver wrote:

> > > Unfortunately, the problem is still there... Let me run gdb on the thing
> > > again and then I'll send you the backtrace.
> > >
> > > Bojan
> >
> > Slighty different problem this time, but along the lines of the previous
> > one:
>
> DARN, That is the same kind of error, caused by the line:
> JkMount /login/j_security_check ajp13
> The code only supports /context/* - I will try to fix this one -

Was the above problem in any way related to this post?

Re: Patch: Mod_jk remove query string as factor in MATCH_TYPE_EXACT

And just one other detail that bothers me... How come the problem only
occurs when I gracefully restart Apache twice or more in a row. Wouldn't
this kind error occur the first or second time around (ie. if the mount
isn't supported, it would create problems all the time). Did I miss
something here?

Bojan