tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Sources in Binary Distributions
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 08:01:10 GMT
[ ] - +1 Remove the sources [I will help in the process, meaning do the job]
[ ] - +0 Remove the sources [I can't help, won't help]
[X] - -0 Leave the sources [But since I don't volunteer this is not binding]
[ ] - -1 Are you nuts? Sources are there and there have to remain.

Well, if in 10 years I have to do some maintenance at a customer it would be
nice to have the sources with the running system. But I am not sure that a
customer will also have the source of his applications...

Cheers

Jean-frederic (jfclere)