tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Sources in Binary Distributions
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 19:58:51 GMT
This whole trip is buggin'. I don't personally think it makes logical
sense to have source in a binary, but I'm not exactly losing sleep over
it either. I agree with Pier. So Pier, if you would *please* do the
offical [VOTE] honors with the cute little ballot thingy ...

Although I've said my piece on the matter and am officially done with
it, I would really like to get back to my SSL code instead of having to
sit here and defend my peeps from baseless sniper attacks from the
dev-list fringes ;-)

- Christopher