tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From g...@stinky.com (Alex Chaffee)
Subject [FAQ] jGuru FAQ Update
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2001 00:24:09 GMT
jGuru maintains FAQs and Forums on Servlets, JSP, and Tomcat (as well as
many other Java topics).  Here is an automated update on recent postings to
Tomcat-related FAQs.  Please direct flames and feedback to alex@jguru.com .

 - Alex

need it? get it. tools, code and tutorials for open-standards based development.

Stay informed with dW's weekly email newsletter
http://www.jguru.com/misc/register_devworks.jsp?src=notify

Hi.  You asked to be notified weekly when certain jGuru.com items get new entries.

You can shut email notification off at the FAQ home
page(s) or:

  http://www.jguru.com/guru/notifyprefs.jsp

++ JavaServer Pages (JSP) FAQ: http://www.jguru.com/faq/JSP

How can I model a JSP page in UML? What stereotype should I use for JSP within a class diagram?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=481436

I have a .jsp page with an included file (myPage.jsp, with <%@ include file = 'includedFile.jsp'>).
When I delete or modify the included file on the server, the old one still shows in my browser,
even if I manually refresh/reload the whole page (i.e. refresh 'myPage.jsp'). The only solution
I have found is to delete the whole page ('myPage.jsp'), and upload it again - then it includes
the more recent included file.<br>
The server is running Apache/Tomcat under Linux.<br>
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=481051

++ Servlets FAQ: http://www.jguru.com/faq/Servlets

Why do I get the error java.lang.IllegalStateException: Header already sent ?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=480147

Is there a simple example of how to use web application security in WebLogic?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=479768