tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Roland" <rol...@netquant.com.br>
Subject Question regarding form based login in JDBC realms
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 21:14:18 GMT
Hello,
I have protected everything in my project with the "/*" URL pattern.
The problem is, my form based login page has a banner, that its actually
contained in an outside html file, referenced like this:

<%@ include file="loginheader.html" %>

The problem is, that banner doesn't appear in the login screen, only a small
"x". Is this because of the security doesn't allow? I think so, because if I
make the security only forbid access to *.jsp files the header shows up. So
how can I work around this? I still want complete security, but want my
login form to be able to show this banner..

Thanks Roland