tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith Wannamaker" <Ke...@Wannamaker.org>
Subject RE: '_' <-> 0x5f and Jasper
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 02:35:44 GMT
Our build process precompiles jsps using jasper then javac from
make.  make expects foo_bar.jsp to be compiled to foo_bar.java
in order to invoke javac on the correct file.
When jasper cooks up foo_0005fbar.java, make is confused.

I built a hacked jasper after I changed the mangler to not mangle '_'.

Keith