tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject RE: tomcat docs mailinglists..
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 19:55:04 GMT
> > Question : the -1 is for what actually?
>
> Using your lists. I'm not going to subscribe.

Me neither.. It's just for gathering notes.. You can subscribe if you want
to, but the intention is to just request (or parse if possible) the messages
to construct docs from in a later stage. So once a month (or whenever) I
collect the information in the lists and try to incorporate it into the
created docs on tomccat-docs (or whatever its name is gonna be). So not
subscribing is intended use ;-).

BTW where can I find Anakia (not that I looked heavily for it though..)..
But maby I can integrate some stuff in my qmail manager (writing that in
java btw.. and is still a work in progress..)

Mvgr,
Martin