tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Pier P. Fumagalli" <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0 build.xml tomcat.nsi
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 22:26:49 GMT
Remy Maucherat at remy@betaversion.org wrote:

> No, I'm bundling a binary of JavaService (a BSD licensed open-source project)
> until the official JSR 96 (or your interpretation of it) runs on Windows (is
> it  possible to build it now ? I thought it wasn't).

As per our conversation of yesterday night, I still need to modify something
in Tomcat before it could work (basically, removing the stuff in the start()
method that will wait and schedule a stop()) and add the load() method in
the connectors...

And by next week hopefully the guys down at westminster.ac.uk will have the
Win32 sources (if not, I'm going to do them myself)...

Can we shoot for a B7 after all those changes are in?

    Pier