tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject HTML filtering on tomcat-dev
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:15:18 GMT
Hello apmail gods,

Will you please apply the same HTML filtering that is on turbine-dev to
tomcat-dev?

thanks,

-jon

------ Forwarded Message
From: guru@stinky.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:24:44 -0700
To: Christopher Cain <ccain@mhsoftware.com>
Cc: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: OT - HTML dev-list filter?

I don't know how but I'd +1 it.

Actually I do know how, sort of -- ezmlm-make has an option -x that
configures it with "extras" including html rejecting.  But I'm not
sure how to apply it to a running list.  ezmlm is kind of unfriendly.
Read through the ezmlm FAQ for info.  One annoying thing I remember is
that if you're using virtual hosts you have to specify where the
config file is so you can change some cryptic line in it...

 - A

------ End of Forwarded Message