tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: tomcat docs mailinglists..
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 19:52:11 GMT
on 7/9/01 12:34 PM, "Martin van den Bemt" <mvdb@mvdb.com> wrote:

> Question : the -1 is for what actually?

Using your lists. I'm not going to subscribe.

> Another question : when is who gonna create these mailinglists and how are
> they gonna manage it?

Mailing list creation is dictated by the active developers on a project.
Once there has been a vote and the list has been decided to be created,
email is sent to the appropriate address (craig knows the one) and the list
is created by the people with the right permissions. Once the list has been
created, someone needs to go and update the
jakarta-site2/xdocs/site/mail2.xml file (which is generated with
Anakia)...:-)

-jon