tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: [PRE-PROPOSAL] jakarta-tomcat-doc sub-project : WAS: [TomcatDocu mentation Redactors To Hire]
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2001 02:02:03 GMT
on 7/2/01 6:45 PM, "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pier@betaversion.org> wrote:

> Anakia has been proven to be a good option when it came down to the problem
> of building our website, and thank god that Jon made it... And so, by big +1
> on using Anakia for our docs...
>
> (And if something gets out in the future which is better - I'm not implying
> anything here - we can decide whether to switch or not... That's the f**king
> good part of XML :)
>
>   Pier

+1 on both points. Anakia isn't gods solution yet, but it does the job just
fine for about 10 different Jakarta projects and like Pier says...if someone
comes up with a better solution tomorrow, it is easy to switch to it.

p.s. The main apache.org site will soon be generated with Anakia as well.

-jon