tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From k...@javakk.com
Subject Re: ajp13 slowish
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:10:57 GMT
Speak of the devil, I just ran across this page today, from a hosting
service:
http://www.aoindustries.com/servlet/com.aoindustries.website.WhatsNew

which says:
"Please note that AJP13 is still much slower than AJP12. Using AJP12,
ourstandard "Hello" servlet processes 544 requests per second. Using the
newer AJP13 protocol, that rate drops to a lowly 38 requests per
second."

--

Regards,

Ken Kalish