tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Chaffee <a...@jguru.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Documentation Project
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2001 00:06:31 GMT
>Rob S. wrote:
>
>Seeing as how I rewrote last summer it, I would be curious to know what's
>wrong w/the Apache config docs? =)

The main document still covers mod_jserv, the mod_jk document is a
separate HOWTO, there's no mod_webapp coverage, the procedure for
mod_jk.conf-auto has changed a few times, the instructions for NT and
Unix are kind of jumbled...

>Correct me if I'm wrong, but the changes I made to the User's and Apache
>guide like the biggest two (and only two major) changes in the docs since
>Gal originally wrote them?  Hell, that was last summer...  just goes to show
>how everyone likes to talk about docs, but no one actually DOES anything.

I'll have to check to make sure, but I think you're right. (With the
qualification that, since you weren't a committer, as I was merging your
changes I made a bunch of my own too, but it was the same timeframe.)