tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From (Alex Chaffee)
Subject [FAQ] jGuru FAQ Update
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2001 00:24:39 GMT
jGuru maintains FAQs and Forums on Servlets, JSP, and Tomcat (as well as
many other Java topics).  Here is an automated update on recent postings to
Tomcat-related FAQs.  Please direct flames and feedback to .

 - Alex

SPONSORED BY developerWorks

need it? get it. tools, code and tutorials for open-standards based development.

Stay informed with dW's weekly email newsletter

Hi.  You asked to be notified weekly when certain items get new entries.

You can shut email notification off at the FAQ home
page(s) or:

++ JavaServer Pages (JSP) FAQ:

I am trying to implement a RMI server that has a static variable.

Is there anyway the clients can access this static variable on the
server side and modiy it. After modification, is the change visible
in other clients.

Is there a way to access the HttpSession object of a different web application which is running
on the same server?

Why do Frames suck?

I am writting an application in javabeans and jsp. When I run the application I have some
output and the internal servlet error: "attempt to clear a buffer that is already been flushed".
My application is running under Tomcat 3.2.2.

How do I process gb2312-encoded characters within JSP?

++ Servlets FAQ:

How can I display bar codes in my Java program?

Why do Frames suck?

When downloading a file to a client, how can I
inform the client of the file size, so it can
predict how long it will take?

How do I download several files at the same time?

View raw message