tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From g...@stinky.com (Alex Chaffee)
Subject [FAQ] jGuru FAQ Update
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2001 00:24:39 GMT
jGuru maintains FAQs and Forums on Servlets, JSP, and Tomcat (as well as
many other Java topics).  Here is an automated update on recent postings to
Tomcat-related FAQs.  Please direct flames and feedback to alex@jguru.com .

 - Alex

need it? get it. tools, code and tutorials for open-standards based development.

Stay informed with dW's weekly email newsletter
http://www.jguru.com/misc/register_devworks.jsp?src=notify

Hi.  You asked to be notified weekly when certain jGuru.com items get new entries.

You can shut email notification off at the FAQ home
page(s) or:

  http://www.jguru.com/guru/notifyprefs.jsp

++ JavaServer Pages (JSP) FAQ: http://www.jguru.com/faq/JSP

I am trying to implement a RMI server that has a static variable.

Is there anyway the clients can access this static variable on the
server side and modiy it. After modification, is the change visible
in other clients.
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=463463

Is there a way to access the HttpSession object of a different web application which is running
on the same server?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=463461

Why do Frames suck?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=460110

I am writting an application in javabeans and jsp. When I run the application I have some
output and the internal servlet error: "attempt to clear a buffer that is already been flushed".
My application is running under Tomcat 3.2.2.
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=459355

How do I process gb2312-encoded characters within JSP?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=459354

++ Servlets FAQ: http://www.jguru.com/faq/Servlets

How can I display bar codes in my Java program?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=462245

Why do Frames suck?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=460110

When downloading a file to a client, how can I
inform the client of the file size, so it can
predict how long it will take?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=460092

How do I download several files at the same time?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=460087