tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From cos...@apache.org
Subject cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat/bin xalan.jar crimson.jar jaxp.jar
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2001 23:35:00 GMT
costin      01/07/15 16:35:00

  Added:       bin      xalan.jar crimson.jar jaxp.jar
  Log:
  Added jaxp1.1 binaries - it seems we are the last jakarta to do so :-)

  As previously discussed and aproved on tomcat-dev, tomcat3.3 will use jaxp1.1,
  since 1.0 has been replaced with 1.1 ( the current spec ).

  We use Xalan-2.1.0 and Crimson-1.1.1 by default, you can override this
  by setting jaxp.home to a different directory.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.1                  jakarta-tomcat/bin/xalan.jar

  	<<Binary file>>

  1.1                  jakarta-tomcat/bin/crimson.jar

  	<<Binary file>>

  1.1                  jakarta-tomcat/bin/jaxp.jar

  	<<Binary file>>