tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Wynnytsky <wynnyt...@yahoo.com>
Subject I'd like to retract my earlier request
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 03:17:47 GMT
Hello, my name is Victor Wynnytsky

I had sent you a very long message earlier today (July 8) asking for a
means of setting the default directory on a per-webapp basis.  Then as
an after thought I also asked that my message be sent to the XML team
to see if maybe Xalan could be told to pickup xsl:imports from a folder
other then the default directory.  I then researched Xalan furthur and
learned about it's URIResolver interface and my problem is pretty
muched solved there.

Thanks for listening though.