tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From cmanola...@yahoo.com
Subject RE: Tomcat Admin Web Interface
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 22:12:46 GMT

It would be very good at this stage to go back 1 1/2 years in tomcat
archives and re-read the "admin" thread. It was a huge discussion, with
many ideas - but nothing happened.

As usual, my opinion is that you should start with a prototype and/or
existing code - and figure out what is the best way to do it by trying
different aproaches.

Costin