tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From David Bullock <dbull...@lisasoft.com>
Subject Classpath Ordering: Questions, and possible contrib. (fwd)
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2001 11:05:20 GMT
I provided for, but did not include, the actual file versions in my analysis:  Also, I mis-package-named
a couple of them, oops.

The files I refer to are:

     org.apache.tomcat.modules.config.ProfileLoader [ -r  1.5 ]
     org.apache.tomcat.modules.config.LoaderInterceptor11 [ -r 1.12 ]

...sorry 'bout that!

David.

----
David Bullock - http://www.lisasoft.com/

Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2

"The key ingredients of success are a crystal-clear goal, a realistic attack plan to achieve
that goal, and consistent, daily action to reach that goal."

Steve Maguire, "Debugging the Development Process".