tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject RE: ~rant~ Docs, user list, etc.
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:10:44 GMT
I totally agree on the "downgrade" and actually (sorry to say) the huge
number of double posts, unsubscribe messages. I wrote a little message about
it, because it was getting way to annoying and eating up too much times. I
was actually flamed after that by a guy who calls himself a "real
professional". If I have to deal with those guys, the story ends for me. I
did an unsubscribe and I'm a happier man because of it.

My 2 cents,

Martin van den Bemt