tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.0/Solaris why doesn't tomcat follow soft links?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:36:26 GMT
We have for all developers apache + tomcat running on different ports.
(7401, 7501, 7601 and 7701). Most of the stuff from apache is symlinked and
the core of tomcat is shared. so the home directory looks a bit like this :
(please think /home/<username>/ in front of the directories
apache
bin   (shell scripts such as tomcat.sh, startup.sh, apachectl etc)
conf  (tomcat and apache conf, using the correct port numbers)
devel (developers stuff, such as checkout)
htdocs
lib
logs -> /home/martin/apache/logs
shared -> /home/shared