tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject Tomcat book WAS : RE: ~rant~ Docs, user list, etc.
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:04:50 GMT
I tried that in the past, writing a book ;-(( wasn't happy with that, before
I finished, the new version was already there or someone else already
created a book. I'm not a fast writer anyway ;-)) (the first sentence block,
is what I'm suffering of). maby we could all write that book. Everyone has
different experience in different area's and can write on there favorite
subject (also needed for documentation anyway). Why not make it a more
structured effort for this. Maby a n writer with some experience in writing
(?) can do an initial set up of where such a book should end up, to be
actually usefull. This is just an idea and no I'm not volunteering to do
this ;-)). I actually need to do some painting and do something about my
garden now, so I can enjoy the summer and a home which actually looks like a
place where also other people would like to come ;-)).

Mvgr,
Martin "the guy who needs to paint and to mow the lawn" van den Bemt