tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Saegesser" <marc.saeges...@apropos.com>
Subject Plans for Tomcat 3.2.3 and later
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:49:04 GMT
Now that Tomcat 3.2.2 is out it's time to starting thinking about 3.2.3.  My
thoughts are to have a release for 3.2.3 in three or four months.  This will
be strictly a bug fix release.  The only hard and fast release requirements
are to fix any specification compliance issues that may be discovered in
3.2.2 and that are no regression failures.  Beyond that, any bugs are fair
game and 3.2.3 will roll these up into a public release.  I'll volunteer to
be the release manager for this release (unless someone else is crazy enough
to want the job).  Any discussion?  Comments?  I'll put together a formal
release plan in the next couple days.

Marc Saegesser