tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: A starting point for ajp13, ajp14/warp anyone?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 21:52:23 GMT
jakarta-tomcat-connector is the safe place to put experimental
code, like Domino redirector.

Also we could hope this sub-project could be one day the
reference of connectors between majors Web-Servers and
jakarta Servlet Engines :)

It's an arena where there we may speak more on native
problems (OS, web-server, autoconf, libtool, apr) than
Java :)

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)