tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Altman <jalt...@columbia.edu>
Subject mod_jk for Apache 2.0 not building on Red Hat 6
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I'm sorry if this is the wrong mailing list to request help for mod_jk
for Apache 2.0.  If it is, please point me in the proper direction.

I am attempting to build mod_jk for Apache 2.0 on Red Hat 6.0.  I'm
using the build-unix.sh script.  Unfortunately, the command

  $APXS -c -o mod_jk.so $INCLUDE $LIB $SRC

does not produce an output file mod_jk.so and it does not indicate
why.  The file .libs/libmod_jk.a is being produced.  Does anyone have
any suggestions as to where I should look to determine why the .so
file is not being produced?

Thanks.

 Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer      C-Kermit 7.1 Alpha available
 The Kermit Project @ Columbia University   includes Secure Telnet and FTP
 http://www.kermit-project.org/             using Kerberos, SRP, and
 kermit-support@kermit-project.org          OpenSSL.  SSH soon to follow.