tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/tester/src/tester/org/apache/tester/unshared UnsharedSessionBean.java
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2001 00:19:13 GMT
on 6/22/01 5:09 PM, "Remy Maucherat" <remm@apache.org> wrote:

> I'm not too sure about that yet ...
> Jon's case is quite complex, and is definitely not the same thing as your
> test case.
>
> Remy

I don't think that my case is that out of the ordinary though.

Essentially, classes in a .jar file are attempting to instantiate classes in
the WEB-INF/classes directory using Class.forName(). It works fine in normal
usage, it just doesn't work when the classloader reloads things.

I'm curious how other people are able to use Catalina with these bugs in it.
Anyone?

-jon