tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: cvscommit:jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/startup Catalina.java
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2001 01:15:41 GMT
on 6/21/01 5:45 PM, "Remy Maucherat" <remm@apache.org> wrote:

> If you think the bug isn't fixed fast enough, you can either :

I never said or even implied such a thing. Speed isn't the issue.

> - send new logs instead of just saying "it still doesn't work"

The log files are the same as before. You haven't changed the logging
aspects.

> - it's oss, so you can fix it youself :)

I see your point, but I'm just hoping that Sun is not depending on the OSS
community to fix their primary RI servlet container.

> - keep on using the old CL, which works ok in most cases

See my last posting. It is broken as well.

-jon