tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/loader LocalStrings.properties WebappLoader.java
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 01:58:38 GMT
on 6/20/01 6:39 PM, "remm@apache.org" <remm@apache.org> wrote:

> - Add additional log info so that I can figure out what's up with Scarab
>   running on Jon's box. It's no longer displayed on the console, but instead
>   put in the log files.
> - Rename StandardLoader -> WebappLoader in the logs.
> - Add additional message strings.

Cvs update...

cvs server: Updating catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/loader
P catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/loader/LocalStrings.properties
P catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/loader/WebappLoader.java

Building Tomcat...

build-main:
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file to
/Users/jon/checkout/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/build/classes
     [copy] Copying 1 file to
/Users/jon/checkout/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/build/classes

Building Scarab (after having updated the catalina.jar file)...

prepare-tomcat:
     [echo] Build Dir: /Users/jon/checkout/scarab/build/../target
     [copy] Copying 1 file to /Users/jon/checkout/scarab/target

This is my server.xml...

Server.xml:

        <Context path="/scarab" docBase="scarab" reloadable="true"
debug="99">
                     prefix="scarab_log." suffix=".txt"
                  timestamp="true"/>
           <Loader checkInterval="1"
                className="org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardLoader"/>
           <Manager debug="99"/>
        </Context>

Enclosed is the log files...XmlMapper: stuff is the only thing printed to
System.out.

Nothing in my work/localhost/scarab directory.

Love,

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous