tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [t4] again...classloader stuff...
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:48:32 GMT
Quoting Jon Stevens <jon@latchkey.com>:

> on 6/21/01 7:13 PM, "Remy Maucherat" <remm@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > If you're paranoid, you can do as I did and delete StandardLoader from
> your
> > tree.
> >
> > Remy
>
> Or I can check out your recent fixes...
>
> "  - Forgot to rename StandardClassLoader -> WebappClassLoader."
>
> :-)

The env is set up by the Standard[Webapp]Loader, so the problem was there.
The fix above should fix problems with the extensions feature.

> Ok...with the latest CVS update, now the .jar files are being copied
> over
> and basic classreloading is working. Thank you for fixing things.

Cool.

> But when I log into Turbine and then try to cause a classreloader to
> reload,
> I'm still getting this crash below and it causes the SESSION.ser file to
> be
> left in the work directory which ends up screwing things up if I
> quit/restart tomcat because it tries to read that file on startup and it
> is
> invalid or corrupt or noclassdeffound...

Ok, I'll make sure I find an explanation. If I remember well, you had problems
in the manager, right ?
These should be gone.

Is it with the default config of Turbine with some example app ?

Remy