tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat/src/share/org/apache/tomcat/util/b uf ByteChunk.java
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2001 20:08:53 GMT
> I reviewed it, and your are right for equals..but not for
> append..append
> is suppoused to use the end of the buffer not the start..so in append
> getOffset is suppoused to return end not the start...

This is not true...append needs getStart too...finally i will make this
changes:

1) use bb.getEnd in ob.getOffset as it seems this is the intention
explained in the comment , to track the next free byte ( or the last
writed byte as is used )

2) use getStart instead of getOffset inside bb to make things a bit
clearer..

I think this is the correct change..it works and pass tests ..

( you take me be storm just writing this message when received yours :))
thanks

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega