tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Armstrong <a...@tagish.com>
Subject Re: Anyone know why the ISAPI redirector works how it does?
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2001 19:55:02 GMT
kevin seguin wrote:

> well, i've never even looked at the iis connector, and i am by no means
> an isapi expert, but what you describe does sound odd...  i was under
> the impression that the isapi filter was doing all of the work.  didn't
> know there was an extension involved as well.

It's not a big deal -- just two entry points into the same DLL, so you
wouldn't notice from outside, but it does seem a bit odd.

> perhaps you can, instead of mucking with the existing iis connector,
> just create a new one that uses only HttpFilterProc.  that'd be cool
> with me :)

I'll give it a go. It might be next week unless I go to the office and
grab a box to make into an IIS server for home. Still, what else are
weekends for.

--
Andy Armstrong, Tagish