tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Armstrong <a...@tagish.com>
Subject Re: [jtc] anybody build iis plugin lately
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2001 16:03:48 GMT
I've fixed isapi.dsp and added an nmake Makefile (isapi.mak). I also had
to fix a vouple of syntax errors in jk_isapi_plugin.c that I think were
changes that Henri made in an attempt to bring the IIS connector in line
with the latest jk code.

One of the changes Henri had made was similar to a change he made in the
Domino connector. For now I've commented out the lines in question,
which I don't think will break anything, but to incorporate that change
fully in the Domino connector I had to make some non trivial changes to
the code to defer initialisation of the worker map until the first
request is seen by the connector. I think I'd have to do the same thing
with the IIS connector to make it work (basically the problem is that
Henri's code is looking for the name of the server which isn't available
either from IIS or from Domino until you're inside a real request).

I can go ahead and make the necessary changes, but I'm concious that I
might be stepping on someone else's toes given that I'm not really the
maintainer of the IIS connector. Should I go ahead and do it?

--
Andy Armstrong, Tagish