tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Armstrong <a...@tagish.com>
Subject Re: #define JK_VERSION in j-t-c (doesn't exist)
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2001 15:35:50 GMT
One small point comes to light now you've released this: version.h is
quite a common thing to have on your include path; certainly under MS
operating systems there tends to be a version.h already on the include
path which may cause confusion. Any reason not to call it jk_version.h?

--
Andy Armstrong, Tagish