tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Armstrong <a...@tagish.com>
Subject Re: Session with IE
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:47:20 GMT
This isn't really the correct forum for this question -- it's intended
for developers of Tomcat, but you're here now...

Not that it necessarily has any bearing on your problem, but 'Error' 200
isn't an error at all; it's the HTTP code for success -- that's IIS
saying that it successfully served the page in question.

--
Andy Armstrong, Tagish