tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Armstrong <a...@tagish.com>
Subject A starting point for ajp13, ajp14/warp anyone?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 19:39:24 GMT
Hi,

This weekend I'm going to look at making the Domino connector we
released this week use ajp13 or ajp14 or both. Can anyone give me a
quick pointer to which source I should grab from where (or a meta
pointer to something I can read to find out) to get started. I had a
quick look at the Tomcat 4 sources -- am I right in thinking that the
only ajp14 connector that exists at the moment is the Apache one?

Sorry if this is an rtfm -- I've had a quick look round the site but
couldn't find much.

--
Andy Armstrong, Tagish