tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: problem with mod_webapp
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 15:05:13 GMT
On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 03:42:53AM +0100, Pier P. Fumagalli wrote:
> Justin Erenkrantz at jerenkrantz@ebuilt.com wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 10:07:57PM -0400, Donald Ball wrote:
> >> hate to be plaintive, but i'd really appreciate any suggestions y'all
> >> would have to offer on this. so close, and yet...
> >
> > As Pier said, just add ServerName.
> >
> > Be nice if you took all of this info and submitted a patch for the docs.
> > I'd bet someone would commit it.  I know Aaron Bannert submitted a patch
> > for j-t-c to help installation, but no one committed it.
>
> Hmm... I cannot find any patch from Aaron in my mail log... Can you please
> resubmit it?

It's not complete, but it's a start. It's not really an install doc yet,
since that part is the part I need help with, but it does attempt to
describe to newbies what the heck is going on in this weird j-t-c
directory, and points them in the right direction for what they want
to do. I intended it to be a toplevel j-t-c README file.

-aaron