tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: [j-t-c] OS poll => [j-t-c] webserver poll
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:16:32 GMT
On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 09:39:58AM +0200, jean-frederic clere wrote:
> I made a first try some months ago and get it started on a non-threaded machine,
> by adding #define APACHE20 but the code has evolved a lot from that time. Should
> I try again in the today code?

If you've got time.  You might not be able to use #ifdef the changes -
you probably want to split it out into another directory.  The module
structs are just too different - it'd be too confusing.  And,
mod_webapp (depending upon on the webapp library works - haven't looked
at it) should probably be a filter...

As I said, when I have some spare time, I'll try to look at it if no one
else has by then.  But, I don't have commit privs to j-t-c, so you could
do it a bit more efficiently than I.  =)  -- justin