tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Remy Maucherat" <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re:cvscommit:jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/loaderWebappClassLoader.java
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2001 04:03:49 GMT
> > And it's still loading the classes ?
>
> Yup, everything is running fine...

Weird.

> I'm serious...nothing is going into my work/localhost/scarab (the only
> directories in the work directory) directory...

Do you have version 1.63 of StandardContext, as well as 1.4 (or 1.3, it's
the same minus the traces mentioned below) of WebappLoader, and 1.2 of
WebappClassLoader ?

I added some e.printStackTrace() in WebappLoader to display if something bad
happens when actually copying the files. It may be some platform specific
file-related bug.
I don't think I have hardcoded anything as work-only-on-windows, though ;-)

Remy