tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Geoff Soutter" <ge...@whitewolf.com.au>
Subject Re: [t4] FYI: usual problems building according to README...
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2001 05:34:53 GMT
Hi remy,

Thanks for the reply.

> It's a lot easier now, actually :)

It wasn't that hard b4, just the README was always a little out of date...

> > 2) it seems to be depending on old versions of the projects it depends
on:

> It looks like you're still using the build scripts. You shouldn't.
> Instead, you should run Ant directly, and use a build.properties file.
It's
> really a lot easier.

Don't give me that much credit :-). I'm just following the instructions...
if I ought to be running Ant directly, then the instructions should say that
... :-)

I don't suppose now I've got your attention you'd like to comment on the
"Jasper calling response.flushBuffer() when included from servlet" problem I
reported the other day??? :-) Its really bugging me not knowing if it's a
bug or I'm missing something...

Geoff