tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject RE: Slow session creating Tomcat 3.2.1
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 18:50:41 GMT
It isn't a problem.. We always look after a restart if everything still
works, so we allways are the first to encounter it.. Is there already a
tomcat 3.2.2 branch where I can check out that version from? And does this
also contain any fixes towards the mod_jk instability (within one hour our
Proliant, 1GB, 1Ghz, dual pentium III is out of everything ;-)) (even
sendmail stops accepting connection on port 25...). Or is the best way to go
back to mod_jserv?

Mvgr,
Martin